Wednesday 20 January 2010

Autosport Show at Birmingham's NEC

Close to heaven. The innards of the Radical SR. That's a motorbike engine. Check any Youtube video. It's the most fun you can have for less than 100K pounds (with your clothes on...on a racetrack). Much less.
I used to have a race car with a bike engine.
The music of 11 000+ RPM, just behind your helmet.
Magic!
Here's one at Cadwell Park:



The new Noble. And Purty too.
The flippin' Merc, from LeMans

An old IMSA Ferrari from the US, 1980s
Ferrari Dino for sale at the Coys auction. They say it's real.
I sh*t you not. The sign stuck on the car says so. Of course, I wouldn't put adhesive tape on a multi-million dollar famous racecar.

A 60s Ferrari sports racer. I think I saw it at Silverstone last summer
Top speed racer, or a loudspeaker on wheels
from the large fat silhouette car, of the Euro Late Model series
to a tiny circle track single seater, with a bike engine
compare it to the pants on the left.
-Cosine67~~~